Independent Financial Adviser (IFA)
A specialist multi-office wealth management company with a team of advisers across the country currently requires an experienced Financial Adviser to join the team in Orpington. The company have been successful in acquiring businesses across the country and now need a new adviser to help with the growth of business.
Work from home (fully paid expenses) available or from the local office.
The company and Role
The company provide a full scope of financial advice across the UK. Providing truly holistic approach, the company offers its servuces to private clients, trusts, charities and pension funds.
The company has a large database of active clients and you will inherit an existing client bank. The role comes with full support (marketing, admin and compliance). You must have experience building and maintaining good business relationships with clients as a Financial Adviser.
Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) - Responsibilities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by, telephone, email and personal visits.
- Build profitable relationships with prospects and clients by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- At all times provide ethical and best advice following procedures set out in advisers’ manual.
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
- Prepare recommendation letters client and intermediary correspondence in line with four eyes principle.
- Provide regular portfolio performance & financial reviews for own clients.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training meetings and courses where required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Provide cover or help to other team members as and when necessary.
- A Diploma (Dip PFS, Level 4) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
- Minimum of 3 (ideally 5+) years’ experience as a Financial Adviser / Financial Planner
- A proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles
- The ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
- Excellent technical/product knowledge and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate a holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
Negotiable basic scalary with monthly bonus and low validation. First year OTE £80k - £120k.
For more information please feel free to get in touch with Adam Haeems at OMNI Search & Selection. Any discussion or application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
- A competitive basic salary, which can increase based on performance
- Monthly bonus with low validation
- OTE of £80k - £120k
- Full support (marketing, admin and compliance)
- Work from home (fully paid expenses) or from local office
- Existing Client base to work with and develop