London Nursery Practitioners Needed ASAP!!
2 days left
- Part Time
Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 qualified nursery practitioner looking for the next step in your career?
Want to work in a highly reputable nursery with an OFSTED rating of 'Good'?
Want to be part of an A-List team, and really make a difference to the development of children in the early years?
Want to work in a nursery that offers real career progression?
Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
We work with a group of London's leading Nursery settings, looking for practitioners like you to join their bubbly Nursery team!
The vacancies available will be from Monday to Friday, working Part time or Full time hours
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Making sure every working day is fun.
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent. We’ll also consider Level 2 and unqualified candidates with the right mix of skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
- To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
- A satisfactory DBS check!
Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience)
If you're looking for a brand new start in childcare............Apply Now!!