Full Stack Developer
4 days left
- Full Time
Full Stack Developer
£25,000 Plus (Depending on Experience)
Our client, a leading Care at home provider in Edinburgh and Scotland, is looking to add an experienced senior web developer to its young and ambitious team of developers.
As a Social Care company, they are working on improving the quality of life of their service users by implementing, smart, innovative and cutting edge technological solutions.
The Full Stack Developer role will include the following responsibilities:
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications; leading team of developers.
- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Decide on the best technologies and languages for the project.
- Define site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets.
- Complete programming using languages and software products.
- Design and conduct tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Study and establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Contribute to team meetings.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participate in educational opportunities and participate in professional functions and organisations.
- Enhance organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
- different requests.
- Support and develop web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
To be considered for the Full Stack Developer position they are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years of continuous experience with C#, entity framework, .NET
- At least 2 years experience with AngularJS/Angular 2
- BSc or MSc in software engineering, computing, web design or relevant area
- Technical Leadership
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Web User Interface Design
- Web Programming Skills
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Multimedia Content Development
- Software Debugging
If you feel you have the skills for their Full Stack Developer position, please apply now!