Technical Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Infrastructure Project Manager - Woking - up to £50,000pa
Our Client, based in Woking, is currently looking to recruit an Infrastructure Project Manager to join them to manage multiple global Infrastructure focused projects across the business.
This is working within a very fast paced environment so the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate where and how they delivered within a fast paced environment and how they managed Senior Stakeholders accordingly.
Key responsibilities for the Infrastructure Project Manager:
• Manage multiple infrastructure projects on global scales across the business -
Implementing WIFI networks
Website automation into the cloud
Legacy project work
De-Commissioning of old hardware
• Build close relationships with key internal users, senior managers and external suppliers and manage expectations and priorities accordingly
• Manage the projects through the full lifecycle, including initiation stages, creating and managing project plans, gather business and IT requirements through to delivery
• Manage and update RAID logs and ensure any potential project delays or risks are flagged, highlights and managed with immediate effect
Key Skills & experience for the Infrastructure Project Manager:
• Must have broad and diverse Infrastructure project experience
• Hands on technical background
• Be able to work in fast paced and high pressure environments
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established Organisation to manage and deliver a diverse range of Infrastructure projects into the Business on a global scale. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.