Solutions Architect PSD2, Open Banking, Management Consulting
1 day left
- Full Time
Position: Solutions Architect (PSD2, Open Banking, Management Consulting)
The banking sector is experiencing a wave of technological change which is challenging the services and customer experiences firms offer. As a result, one of the world’s largest technology consulting firms, has built a brand new technology advisory practice to help banks navigate through this period of disruption. This has involved forming a specialist advisory team, working with banks on the implementation of PSD2 regulations and Open Banking standards.
The Solutions Architect (PSD2, Open Banking, Management Consulting) role will work onsite with clients and alongside technology providers to build new propositions, improve customer experience and streamline processes. This will involve working with clients to support the delivery of open banking and API management offerings, improve customer experience and take part in industry events.
A successful Solutions Architect (PSD2, Open Banking, Management Consulting) will have:
- Experience in Financial Services, particularly Banking and Capital Markets
- Experience on with C-Suite level stakeholders
- A strong technical background and understanding of banking systems
- Prior knowledge and experience in API Platforms and standards
- In depth experience of ‘API Economy’ concepts such as PSD2, Open Banking and CMA Regulations.
- A good understanding of IT Architecture and delivering IT projects
- Previous Management Consulting experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to take part in some of the most high profile technology projects in the banking industry currently. Successful candidates will also benefit from excellent training and development and strong opportunities for career progression. For more information please contact .
Rate: Up to £70,000 - £110,000 + Benefits
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans