Commercial M.I Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Commercial M.I Analyst to join their Finance team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for the collation, manipulation and creation of accurate and effective Management Information. The primary purpose of the role will be to establish a data source, as well as implementing common reporting definitions to enable single version of the truth reporting capability. You will be building strong relationships across the business and building an understanding of all stakeholders M.I requirements across a number of functions within the firm. The role has great potential to grow with the right individual.
Skills and experience:
- Self-starting / pro-active mind-set with the desire to learn and continuously improve
- Confidence in engaging the business, asking questions and getting answers
- Commercially focused with current M.I production skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a good head for numbers
- VBA skills - highly desirable
- Finance / Financial Services experience - highly desirable
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.