Trainee QS - Midhurst
3 days left
- Full Time
I am seeking a Trainee Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a bespoke, premier builder in the market town of Midhurst. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the country's most renowned builders specialising in luxury developments, conservation and heritage projects. This role would ideally suit applications who have recently graduated with a degree in Quantity Surveying.
Requirements for the role will include:
· Practical knowledge of quantity surveying procedures.
· Current study towards, or possession of, a suitable qualification.
· Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
· A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
· Good IT and communication skills.
· The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
· A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
· Highly competitive Salary and benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· Outsourced training from a specialist training company to develop skills.
· The opportunity to work within a busy productive department and to share in the rewards that success brings.
More information on the role, projects and company please contact Martin Lively on or email your CV to