Purchase Ledger Clerk
2 days left
- Full Time
There is an immediate requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing company based in West London, close to Richmond upon Thames.
Minimal training will be provided so the successful candidate will need to have recent and previous experience of working in an accounts payable role. Good communication skills both written and verbal are essential and a good working knowledge of Excel and accounting systems is preferred.
Package: Salary £24,000, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private medical insurance
- Matching, batching and coding a large number of invoices
- Investigating discrepancies on quantity/price between POs, invoices and deliveries
- Getting authorisation from line managers before releasing payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up new accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone and email
- Assisting AP Controller with certain month end tasks
- Monitoring the APinbox