Product Manager Technical Agile Ecommerce London
Product Manager | Technical | Agile | Ecommerce| London
Experienced Technical Product Manager required for a successful eCommerce company. This is a brand new, fantastic opportunity to work with big name retail clients and gain valuable experience within a company that offers a fast paced, disruptive environment. You will work alongside the development team and contribute to the company's growth.
This role would suit a Software Developer, looking to enter the world of Product Management or a Technical Business Analyst seeking a Product role.
- 2+ years' experience as a Technical Product Manager/Owner, or Technical Business Analyst, or a Software Developer that's had a small involvement in Product in the past.
- You should be a cross functional and fully Agile.
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- A background in development ideally PHP, Python, but any Front or back end languages considered.
- An understanding of: Magento, Odoo, Redshift, MySQL, PostgreSQL or AWS desirable
- Strong Systems Integration experience, a good understanding of API
- Exposure to source code management tools (such as Git/SVN) would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Previous experience of Systems Integration or Site Admin projects.
- Be able to identify and fill gaps in the product and the ability to translate business and user requirements into user stories
- Able to generate new ideas, while driving growth in the market.
- Prioritise product backlog and contribute to agile stand-ups.
- Experienced in building feature prioritisation and roadmaps
- Operation at practical and strategic level.
- You should also have strong Stakeholder Management skills and the ability to negotiate.
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY for more details
Product Manager | Technical | Agile | eCommerce | London