Car Sales Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Ipswich.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealer - Ipswich
Our client an established Main Dealer is looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their busy showroom at their site in Ipswich.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into well run Main Dealer that offers a very competitive bonus structure and guarantees.
They require a Car Sales Executive who has current Main Dealer experience within Sales to sell New and Used cars. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to continue or take the next step in their career. My client will also look at and open the opportunity to people without current Motor Trade experience.
Main responsibilities are:
* Attend morning sales meetings
* Maintain diary records as per the 'Success Unlimited' procedure
* Process sales enquiries as the agreed process
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels
* Welcome prospects and customers in a warm and friendly manner
* Attend on and off-site promotional events
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads in the defined manner
* Complete the documentation, enquiry form, order form and other related documentation
* Receive payment for cars with cleared funds before the car is handed over to the customer
* Arrange new and used cars in display line-up
* Lock up and secure all vehicles at close of business
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction
* When handing over a new or used car to a new customer, explain the warranty, service arrangements, introduce to after sales team, demonstrate the cars features etc
* Observe all Health and Safety procedures
n return to the successful candidate they offer a great package with benefits and competitive salary.
As it is located in Ipswich being located there or being able to commute easy is ideal.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Ipswich please contact James Trudgill.
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J71826, Car Sales Executive, Ipswich.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright