Private Client Tax Executive - Top 10 Firm
An award-winning Top 10 Firm are currently looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant for their based in the City of London. The firm is looking for someone with 1 or more years’ experience in Private Client Tax, and ideally studying towards a tax qualification, ATT/CTA or equivalent.
The firm is offering a very good remuneration package as well genuine possibilities to grow and develop your career.
The firm is offering a mainly compliance focussed role with opportunities to progress into a more advisory role.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance for a portfolio of clients
- Calculate tax liabilities and ensure that tax payments are correct and made on time
- Monitor WIP, prepare fee proposals for consideration by partners/managers and chase debts
- Liaise with senior team members to regularly communicate progress of work
- Assist with general administration duties
- Assist in dealing with HMRC correspondence and client queries
- Continue to develop an awareness of UK taxation matters
If you would like to know more about this Private Client Tax Executive, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.