Associate Director Project Manager
- Full Time
Associate Director - Project Manager; London
We are hoping to attract an Associate Director level Project Manager for a forward-thinking and reputable multi-discipline contruction consultancy with office in and around London.
They have developed an excellent reputation across the public sector and the private sector, effectively and successfully consulting on Q&A, disaster recovery, risk and procurement as well as providing project reviews and turning distressed projects around.
The business is currently operating throughout the UK with the majority of current projects based in the South. We are hoping to attract an ambitious Associate Director in order to assure the continued growth of the business with ambitions to expand on both National & International market share.
Your role will be to provide project management leadership, develop and grow a team, and support business winning across a broad client base. You will work closely with our established Project Management teams across the UK and will be responsible for effective management and delivery of the projects you and your team lead and work on.
We are looking for individuals that have a strong base of project management/controls coupled with excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills gained in either a multi-disciplinary or project management consultancy environment who now want to enhance and diversify these skills within a growing organisation that will support their future development.
Key duties may include:
- Ensuring the scope of work is clear and that the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits
- Planning and resourcing work
- Developing risk management strategy on projects, tailored to project scale and complexity
- Interfacing with Design Managers and Technical Leads to ensure we meet and exceed Client expectations in the quality of our technical deliverables
- Motivating people involved in the project, understanding strengths and weaknesses to achieve a high performing team
- Implementing project management solutions and standardised tools, yet tailoring to projects, so as to deliver within time and to budget constraints
- Implementing processes which prove value for money to the Client
- Accurate estimating and forecasting, including Earned Value Analysis and effective change management
- Reporting both internally and externally, including client and stakeholder presentations
- Identifying issues and implementing recovery plans for projects
- Working as an integrated member into Client organisations to support development and implementation of project management best practice
- Leading technical and administrative teams to produce winning bids with robust schedule and costs
- Preparing project management documentation such as Project Execution Plans, Quality Plans, Health and Safety Plans, Stakeholder Management Plans
- Contract administration and interfacing with the commercial legal teams
Please bear in mind that we are willing to be flexible on salary expectations to attract the best candidates. We are conscious that different experiences and demands will dictate different salaries in today's market. We are also offering paid professional subscription and a pension scheme.