Purchase Ledger Clerk
2 days left
- Full Time
This international company are looking to take on a purchase ledger clerk to join the existing team of 8 accountancy staff based in Liverpool on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager this person will be responsible for their own ledger and also supporting the manager with any ad hoc reporting and assisting with month end when needed.
This client has been in operation for over 50 years and has now built itself to be a leading international group and one of the world's largest manufacturer in its field.
It has experienced year on year growth due to developing new unrivalled technologies in its field to ensure and guarantee its leading position in the European and wider market.
The head office based in Liverpool have steadily grown in headcount and now have an accounts team of approx 40 staff.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Managing own ledger
- Processing high purchase invoices
- Matching, batching, coding purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries
- Assisting manager with month end
- Ad hoc project work
- Assisting with reporting.
The successful purchase ledger clerk will be:
- Available to start immediately
- From a similar senior purchase ledger background
- Able to commit to a temporary to permanent role
- From a high volume purchase ledger background with some supervisory experience.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Great development role as ongoing training and progression will be offered
- Great benefit package
- Open plan office with on site parking.