Marketing Manager - Student Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager – Student Marketing
50-60k Salary + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading institute, is acknowledged as the worlds largest professional body focused on accountants. With their truly global presence spanning in excess of 170 countries, they are well placed to deliver professional training and uphold the high standards they are renowned for. They now have an immediate need for a Marketing Manager to be based at their London City office.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and manage a student marketing strategy
- Deliver a global range of study products, exams and services to students
- Enhance reputation, brand profile and deliver value to key target audiences
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives designed to support new student acquisition, retention and lapsing strategy
- Act as marketing expert on all matters relating to prospect and student marketing
- Develop marketing plans, project briefs and internal and external communications plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders and operations teams
- Effectively market and encourage awareness, satisfaction and usage of study materials
- Manage, coach and mentor the Student Marketing team
Applications are invited from:
- Degree educated candidates with a minimum of 6-7+ years previous experience gained in a similar marketing management role
- Those with multi-channel experience where the focus was on growing audience and engagement
- Strong individuals with stakeholder management experience
- Natural leaders with experience in education, membership schemes or commercial sector (B2B or B2C)
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 50-60k with an excellent benefits package on offer.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.