Mechanical Shift Engineer
Mechanical Shift Engineer - Continental Shift - Days & Nights- £39,000 - Cannon Street
My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who are a portfolio of high profile buildings. They are currently seeking 2 x Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a very brand new state of art contract in the Cannon Street area working on a large global contract. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Mechanical Engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent , Apprentice trained
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- An all round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
Hours of Work
Continental Shift (Days & Nights) - 7am -7pm / 7pm to
- £39,000 +
- Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical Qualifications - City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- Building Services knowledge Experience
- Critical experience would be beneficial
- Client facing
These are unique opportunities. Please send your Cv today to Dan Barber to avoid missing out. For more information please call .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.