Creative Designer/ Artworker
2 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen (due to internal promotion) for a talented and experienced Creative Designer/Artworker to join our busy Marketing team! You will be involved in creating original design and artwork for brochure production, direct mail, press advertisements, website imagery, marketing emails, travel agency marketing support and promotional items.
You will be joining the award-winning Newmarket Group which is one of the UK's largest independently owned specialist tour operators who look after the arrangements of tens of thousands of clients each year to a wide range of destinations throughout the UK, across Europe and worldwide.
You must have the ability to work with a number of colleagues outside of the Marketing team (e.g. Sales, Product, e-Commerce) and external bodies (e.g. newspaper clients, print suppliers) and therefore have excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills.
A key accountability of this role is to create excellent visual representation of marketing briefs for brochures, mailings, e-shots, and all marketing material for the Newmarket Group
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Have several years experience within the field of creative design within Print, Design, Publishing and/or Direct Mail is essential.
• Be fully proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Have excellent design and page layout ability
• Have sound knowledge of Microsoft office
• Have excellent communication and time management skills
• Be a creative thinker and key design problem solver
• Have a high level of accuracy
• Be able to cope under pressure, assimilate a number of tasks and work methodically
Staff incentives and benefits:
• 20 days annual leave per year increasing by a day after 5-years to a maximum of 25 days
• 8 paid Public/Bank Holidays each year
• Contributory pension scheme (subject to auto enrolment of staff member)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Free eye test and contribution towards VDU use only prescription
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Salary sacrifice Childcare voucher scheme
• Staff discounts - Newmarket holidays (15-50% dependent on product)
• Staff discounts - West End theatre shows, royal events and concerts etc
• Training and development
• Travel Zoo Voucher Deals
• Up to 2 extra days holiday entitlement in each calendar year when travelling on a Newmarket holiday
• Work-Life Balance/ flexible working arrangements
The hours are 35 per week, Monday-Friday and based at our Head Office in Wallington, Sutton.