Control System Manager
- Full Time
BMS/Controls System Manager
£48,000 - £52,000 + package + 25 days Holiday + Pension + Specialist Training
One of the largest, most reputable FM providers across the globe, are currently recruiting for a control system manager to be based at one of their flagship sites, based near Trafalgar Square, offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants career development and progression, the current manager is being promoted into a senior manage position and they are looking for a motivated, dynamic individual who wants to join a forward thinking team.
Responsibilities will include
- BMS Management of various legacy systems (Trend, Sigma & LIGO & SIP) and planning future improvement with the client
- Planning and development of enterprise level solutions for BMS, lighting systems and other systems.
- Identify energy saving solutions and creating relevant monitoring frameworks to track progress and qualify success.
- Monitoring of critical environments and reporting on instability or expectations to environmental conditions including conversation liaison.
- Providing Expert analysis of various types of HVAC plant.
- Managing engineering team (sub-contractors)
- Generating extra works, tracking profit & loss and ensuring high standards are met
- Attendance of monthly meeting to track and demonstrate progress.
The candidate should ideally have experience with Trend and Tridium would also be advantageous, candidates should have extensive experience working within the controls industry and should also be keen to progress.
- £48,000 - £52,000 Basic
- 25 Days Holiday
- Specialist Training Course
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Internal and External Training