Partnership Accountant - Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
My client a leading Real Estate / Property business based in London are looking for an Accountant to assist the Partners.
- To prepare annual drawings forecasts and statements for partners globally
- To prepare and reconcile monthly drawings payments and other partner payments along with internal recharges of expenses to Partners;
- To provide budget and actual parts and fixed share information to the management accounts team.
- To ensure that partner accounting records and current accounts are maintained to the highest standards;
- To produce current account statements for statutory purposes and for partners in the relevant currency and reconcile these to the non-ledger records where relevant;
- Involvement in drafting and communication of partner accounting, payment and tax payment procedures - including international offices where applicable;
- liaising with London and global accounting staff to prepare monthly cash-flow reports;
- Preparation and review of foreign exchange relating to partner payments on a monthly basis;
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts for partners (worldwide tax payments including withholding tax and tax reserves);
- Involvement with bonus accounting;
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.