Marketing Executive/ Marketing coordinator/ Marketing assistant
Our client a family run franchise business in the healthcare sector based in Farnham town centre, is looking for a marketing assistant to join their well-established team to promote and grow their customer centric brand through marketing activities and events.
As a Marketing Executive you will:
- Take responsibility for planning, execution, tracking and reporting of offline marketing activities
- Take ownership of growth and targets for particular areas of the business alongside the marketing manager.
- Focus on initiatives to increase customers and retentions, track ROI on marketing campaigns and activities.
- Develop tools to support the sales team and Implement event plans, manage the event process and execution.
- Create clear briefs for all stakeholders to improve efficiency and quality of work.
- Manage the production of marketing material including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, even POS from production to store.
- Assist with basic artwork and design for POS.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- Marketing experience in a B2C environment
- Project management and reporting experience
- Good presentation and communication skills
- InDesign experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Various personal development opportunities and training academy
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.