Accounts Payable Clerk
4 days left
- Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Real Estate - London - Our Client, a well-respected and established firm of Chartered Surveyors that manage and advise on Commercial and Residential property, are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accountancy team in London.
The Role will involve but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Coding, batching and processing supplier invoices weekly into the Property System and passing them onto the property managers and surveyors for authorisation.
- Ensuring that the invoices are authorised and coded by Property managers and surveyors.
- Preparing and Processing payment runs of around on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for preparing supplier reconciliations and resolving supplier disputes.
- Responsible for chasing outstanding credits and rent.
- Providing support to the Client Accountants this includes doing basic checks on the service charge accounts.
- Processing forms and answering basic queries.
- Matching invoices to Service charge expenditure.
The Person: To apply, you MUST be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk within real estate with experience working with a Property Management System such as QUBE/Tramps/APB/Yardi. The successful candidate will have the ability to process large volumes of invoices on a weekly basis and work closely with the Surveyors and Property Managers, so good communication is key. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to join a growing and expanding team in Central London and progress into a Client Accounting role.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN PROPERTY AND USED A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.