1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join a multinational publishing and events company, based in Central London.
Our client employs over 7,500 colleagues worldwide, with a presence and customers in North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the day to day execution and analysis of the front office activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to get excellent front office experience in a global organisation.
Further responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst include:
- Daily liquidity management
- Reporting on risk on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Executing Fx deals
- Ensuring that all deals are recorded correctly and information is well documented
- Dealing with front office queries globally and assisting business units
- Ensuring cash across the group is repatriated to treasury
- Maintenance of the cash flow forecast
- Reporting to senior management on cash liquidity matters
- Assisting on ad hoc projects
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you require:
- International Corporate Treasury experience
- Front Office and Fx execution experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and prior management of liquidity and cash would be an advantage
- Candidate must be willing to study towards their AMCT
- Candidate must have an excellent eye for detail and work well under pressure