SOUS CHEF - PRESTIGIOUS CONTRACT CATERER
- Full Time
Sous Chef - Prestigious Contract Caterer - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Sous Chef to join our client, a prestigious contract catering business, at one of their flagship sites in London. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional quality food at high volumes to groups of up to 2500 delegates. Our client is one of the leading names in contract catering and has developed an unparalleled reputation for quality and service.
This role offers excellent work-life balance, working 5 out of 7 days with the hours predominantly 7am - 4pm or 9am - 6pm, a rarity in this industry!
Sous Chef - Prestigious Contract Caterer - Role Responsibility
As Sous Chef, you will focus on the retail areas within the venue and will take ownership for one restaurant and various outlets ensuring accurate forecasting, preparation and that food is finished to a high quality. You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate, demonstrating strong attention to detail whilst also being innovative and able to offer ideas and solutions.
As Sous Chef you will also assist the head chef in the organisation of the department including menu writing, tasting sessions & presentations, staff rotas and man power plans, stock taking, ordering, stock security, due diligence paperwork, H & S, food safety compliance.
Sous Chef - Prestigious Contract Caterer - The Ideal Candidate
- Fast paced retail experience to inspire operational teams to deliver results
- Positive and passionate focus on food
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines in order to deliver results
- Experience in fast paced food outlets
- Excellent communication skills - able to influence all stakeholder levels
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility
- Calm and structured approach coupled with resilience and problem solving skills
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.