Children’s Nurse / Care Service Manager (Community)
Are you an experienced registered Children’s nurse looking to step away from a busy ward setting?
Care Service Manager role:
Active Assistance Group has a new and exciting position available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Registered Children’s Nurse (Band 5-6) to work in the community. We offer you the chance to step away from a busy ward setting and spend time in a one-to-one environment with our clients. Therefore offering a more person centred approach.
As a Care Service Manager with Active Assistance, you will be responsible for the supervision of care for clients within your case load and contributing to the training, development and supervision of all Personal Care Assistants (PAs) working with each client.
Although this role is predominantly working with our Children and Young clients, it can also include working with our adult clients with acquired brain injuries.
This is a home based role, offering you flexibility to manage your own diary. Most of your working time will be split between; reviewing risk assessments, developing personal care plans, managing client care packages, being involved in the interviewing of potential staff and working on projects determined by the Regional Clinical Manager within the scope of the role.
* Registered Children’s Nurse, Paediatric Nurse
* Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
* Comfortable communicating with families of clients
* Enthusiastic to update specialist knowledge & skills in line with current best practice regarding Neurological conditions
* Willing to travel predominantly within own geographical area in order to manage case load effectively
* Willing to travel to Head Office to attend meetings and assist with training
* Car owner with full UK driving licence
* Ideally will have experience of dealing with Multi-disciplinary teams
Reports to: Regional Clinical Manager
Hours of work: 37.5 hours flexibly; Predominantly Monday - Friday (this could include working some clinical shifts)
Active Assistance Group is a highly successful specialist care provider, supporting physically disabled clients to live independently in their own home. Our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
"Enabling people to live as individually and independently as possible and supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations"
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted