Senior PR & Communications Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Working for a London based college leading and delivering its external communications objectives across multiple marketing channels. The role will offer a wide scope of external marketing channels dealing with and a variety of audiences.
A high profile education organisation based in London
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this role will be responsible for enhancing and managing the reputation of the college through the use of an integrated public relations and communication strategy.
The Senior PR & Communications Manager will be responsible for
- Strengthening the colleges position in a number of key markets and sectors
- Press office and media relations management, exploring reactive and proactive opportunities with media ranging from local to international press.
- Line Managing the Communication Officer and Social Media Executive to support the public relations, communications strategies and press office.
- Leading the development and delivery of engaging materials which include news releases, social media content, event reports and articles.
- Provide or source video and photography collateral for communication and promotional purposes
- In the absence of the Director of Marketing and Communications Deputise when necessary
- Develop and manage internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate collateral and public relations are reached.
The successful Senior PR & Communications Manager must have:
- 5 years experience in PR and Communications roles, covering stakeholder engagement, issues and crisis PR, driving PR and communications strategies.
- Line management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIPR or equivalent public relations qualification.
- Experience running communications and public relations campaigns which were professionally evaluated and delivered to strict deadlines and budget.
- Experience in communication planning including stakeholder and situation analysis.
- Ability to monitor media, establishing key performance indicators for media outcomes and social media measurement.
Senior PR & Communications Manager - Circa £41,000 with a generous benefits package