Project Quality Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
A Global Offer Project Quality Leader with experience of Project Management, preferably with project management certification is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading industrial electronics and energy management company based in Worthing, West Sussex.
The role is offering a salary up to £60,000 per annum + benefits, dependant on experience.
Our client is a global manufacturer of instrumentation, systems and services designed for the efficient operation of industrial processes. The company's 50 year international reputation as a provider of innovative solutions across a broad spectrum of vertical markets is complemented by a range of engineering support services, designed to improve the performance and effectiveness of customers' plant-wide assets.
- Ensure that Offer (service or product) Quality is integral to achieve the satisfaction of future customers
- Guarantee that the voice of the customer is well collected and analysed in order to provide robust ranked customer requirements to the project team.
- Ensure that customer requirements are well taken in account from Open to Close and provide all means to get them protected in PEP.
- Support, coach the team on methods and quality tools needed to reach robustness, customer satisfaction and quality targets.
- Make sure that risk identification, assessment and mitigation plans are managed and updated in the project.
- Guarantee the best application of the Offer Creation Processes and the collaborative and functional processes.
- Establish the Project Quality Plan (inside the Project Management Plan), gets its validation, and lead its execution.
- Make the synthesis on lessons learned on product development.
- Defines quality targets for business Offers.
- Ensures effectiveness of quality improvement and drives follow-up with factories.
- Ensures proper application of Offer Quality reference processes.
- Drives Quality problems resolution and decides on delivery 'stops' and derogation.
- Ensures that appropriate information is provided to Customers for quality problems, Offer evolution and withdrawals
- Drives resolution of major Quality problems (Business Risk Escalation, Offer Safety Alert, Technical Risk ...)
- Ensures that Offer quality is built-in to reach the Satisfaction of the future customers.
- Guarantees the best application of Project Management system of reference processes.
- Drives context of new business offer architecture and complexity in OCP terminology.
Skills / Experience Required
- Recognised industry-approved or company Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accreditation
- Project Management experience, preferably with project management certification
- College degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or applicable equivalent course of study
- Customer orientated
- Strong Leadership
- Strong influence skills
- Multicultural skills
- Self-starter able to operate on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and constructive approach
- Understanding business requirements and processes
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Project Management
- Application of continuous improvement tools and techniques
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or contact James Laver on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: quality, industrial automation, six sigma, FMEA, APQP, continuous improvement, quality tools, process