Billings Coordinator - International Law Firm - Up to £40k
1 day left
- Full Time
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a Billings Coordinator for an international law firm. The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and world-class support.
• Maintaining a portfolio of WIP
• Attending meetings with Partners on a monthly basis to discuss billings
• Submitting WIP reports when required
• Ensuring e-billings are met
• Ensuring invoices meet the terms with agreed client fee arrangements
• Following up on timesheets
• Generating reports from SSRS
• Producing invoices, credit notes and billing guides
• Liaising with Partners, PAs and Fee Earners
The ideal candidate will have will have previous experience in this role, knowledge on Aderant/Elite (preferred not essential) and will also need to be familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies