Head of PPC
Head of PPC (Pay Per Click)
Up to £55k + 25 days holiday + BH, Healthcare, Dental, eye care, pension 10% bonus and Perk Box
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual who is looking to excel in a challenging and exciting environment with a fantastic brand. The candidate will have several years' experience in paid media and search marketing role, be highly motivated and familiar with the different skills and techniques required to build and protect a brand in a modern digital marketplace.
The ideal position for someone who has experience in creating leading strategies to drive growth and ROI across paid search and other paid digital media channels. Someone with drive to take responsibility for the execution of key strategies across the website.
- Responsible for the performance of paid media marketing for the B2C brand across all UK and international markets (traffic, conversion, sales, net margin)
- Responsible for the development and mentoring of a team of talented paid search specialists
- Continually monitor, analyse, optimise and report paid media performance across markets
- Work with buying and commercial teams to expand the search universe, segments and keywords in all of our international markets
- Experiment with and trial new paid media channels (video, Facebook, retargeting, prospecting etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with the changing search and digital marketing environment, technologies and developments and sharing the knowledge
- Analysing the market and competitors, for growth and self-defence
- Advocating paid search media throughout the business and keep paid search messaging up to date with regular promotions
- Integration with the marketing, commercial and customer service teams to ensure consistency, coordination and efficiency
- Support other businesses within the group in the development and execution of their PPC strategies.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in paid search marketing
- Analytical skills, usage of market leading tools to understand trends and performance
- Experience in management
- Detailed knowledge of AdWords and Bing campaign management tools
- Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web site analytics
- Understanding of multi-channel tracking and attribution tools and methodologies
- Good communicator in trading meetings, email and in person
- Full understanding of paid search channels, techniques and indicators
- Experience of planning and executing campaigns in display, video and retargeting
- Excellent understanding of all digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:
Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.