My client a fine food and wine distributor is looking to open a new deli restaurant in the City. They are looking to recruit an experienced restaurant manager who has the capablity to lead the team to becoming a market leader in the industry.
The service will be a traditional deli environment where customers can sit down, eat a selections of cheeses, meats, breads and oils. They customers would also be able to buy the products they are trying for which the manager would need to promote their staff to offer it.
The role specifics are:
- Working Monday to Sunday (5days over 7days)
- Working hours 9am - 8pm
- Flexible for travel
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- Knowledge of Spanish foods and meats.
- Excellent organisation and motivational ability.
- Be hands on, maintaining the standards on the restaurant floor, coordinating the operation during scheduled shifts.
- Able to work any days of the week.
- Live in London or able to commute.
- Relevant experience managing a restaurant.
- Excellent communication abilities in English.
- Speak Spanish (preffered but not essential)
Full training will be provided and the successful candidate would be flown to Salamanga for the training and then onto Madrid to work in their Spanish shops for a few days.
Career progressional opportunities will include travel and growth within the other side of the business.