Event Programme Manager/Senior Conference Producer - Telecoms Events
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to build on the dynamic team working on their global event series with an Event Programme Manager. The 2017 series consists of 9 international events which connect very senior-level representatives within the mobile telecoms ecosystem on a regional or subject-specific level to debate, discuss and do business. This is a key role working for the key player in this sector. You will be primarily responsible for:
- Strategic management and direction of multiple event projects across the year from inception to reconciliation
- Management and implementation of milestones/timelines.
- Working with the operational lead to ensure implementation of the event series visual design and impact from design to onsite delivery
- Overseeing and coordinating all of the work streams feeding into the projects Support and manage in all key stakeholder relationships, including supplier, sponsors and local partners
- Construction and control of budgets and P&L of the event On-site management and delivery of the event
The EPM will be expected to be a leader in the strategic development of the events, driving growth and impact. You will need:
- At least three years’ experience working in business to business conference management and production
- As minimum, a working understanding of sales, marketing, production and operational delivery of a conference
- Proven success and experience in existing and launch event products Experience and comfort in communications in all forms including face to face presentations with all level of people, up to CEO and Minister. Ability/experience to manage, develop and deliver multiple work streams at one time
- French, Spanish or other language skills preferred but not essential
- A robust attitude and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
The position attracts a very strong base salary, bonus, benefits and international travel.