Marketing Manager 3-6 month contract
An international, full-service commercial bank requires an experienced Marketing Manager to join their London office for 3-6 months. The role will cover all aspects of marketing activities including communication, marketing strategy, campaign and events management, producing marketing literature, web-site development and presentation.
- Managing and resourcing the marketing plan, supporting and leveraging all initiatives and driving the brand themes.
- Building a detailed understanding of the company brand to ensure effective execution of the marketing plan.
- Identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing promotional opportunities (including sponsorship, speaker platforms, events, brochures) and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Obtaining a good knowledge of the bank's asset managers and their investment services and keeping up-to-date with any new developments/products.
- Complying with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
- Alerting management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notifying management and Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- Ensuring all printed promotional material is distributed effectively.
- Taking responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed by Executive team (For example: venue, marketing and promotional events).
- Providing regular information to assist with compilation of reports for board meetings.
- Turning complex investment ideas into clear written paragraphs.
- Proof reading and creative copy writing.
- Writing marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Manager or similar, ideally within financial services
- Experience of events management
- Knowledge of ADOBE Creative Suite 5 (in particular of InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Photoshop CS6)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good inter-personal skills - ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Good business sense and budgeting skills.
- A creative approach.
- Drive, motivation and initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good writing skills with the ability to turn complex investment ideas into clear written paragraphs.
- Attention to detail, numerate and ability to analyse statistical data.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today