Audit Risk and Control Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services organisation based in Birmingham city centre within audit control, which supports the early surveillance and participation in internal, external and regulatory audit engagements and management of internal, external and regulatory audit findings.
The Audit Risk and Control Manager will have responsibility for all aspects of leadership, covering multiple tasks across various locations, including accountability for all employees and functions performed. You will manage proactive mitigation risk. You will engage with the highest levels of management regarding audit matters and provide information on findings.
- Drive culture of high performance for employees
- Support the design and implementation of frameworks to manage the audit self identified issues (SII)
- Input to development of new platforms
- Engage with control delivery managers to support their lines through the audit and provide updates
- Provide meaningful analysis of audit and audit related information, correlating new data and trends
- Work with 2nd line to ensure that procedure policies are aligned
The Audit Risk and Control Manager will have a senior level of understanding of risk, audit policy and will create the structure of the department, and have the ability to manage relationships outside and within the organisation on global and local committees. You will have a strong understanding of internal control risk concepts, internal risk appetite and approach to risk. You will ideally have performed a similar role within a financial services environment.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at