Customer Success Manager - German Speaking
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: EMEA, London Office
Reports To: CSM Team Manager, EMEA
The CSM is responsible for being supportive and attentive to customers’ needs at every interaction and to lead the resolution of their issues within the company whilst continuing to maintain and grow the revenue generated from each customer.
• Responsible for building a rapport with customers and championing all issues including business, technical, billing etc.
• Take ownership of assigned accounts and continue to maintain and grow customer revenue.
• Create and maintain all major customer deliverables (proposals, statements of work, monthly reports) to provide over-the-top customer service and support
• Ensure customer issues are resolved and dealt with in an efficient manner
• Understand the customer’s goals and communicate the customer’s interests to the company
• Lead regular calls and meetings with the customer
• Understand the value proposition of products and service and effectively communicates all offerings to the customer
• Ability to travel across the EMEA region as required
• 3+ years experience working in an Account Management/Customer Success position
• Excellent phone and e-mail communication with strong interpersonal skills
• Organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where only self-motivated succeed.
• Experience with a high volume of activity, including calls, demos, emails, face-to-face customer presentations, and more.
• Extremely detail and process oriented
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and energetic
• Works well in a team environment
• Proficient in MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level
• Proficient with Salesforce CRM
• Fluent German (native speaker)
• Work with I.T/SAAS/Cloud
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
• The flexibility to thrive in an environment marked by change.
• Passion, drive and the desire to be part of a growing team and make a difference.
• Competitive salary and pension
• Medical and dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Work with a fun and enthusiastic team who work hard and have fun while doing it
• Local candidate only (London)
• Candidate must be authorised to work and live in the UK