Head of SEO and Paid Media (Agency)
• Full responsible for the management and growth of the SEO/Paid Media department.
• Lead and deliver forward thinking and effective SEO/Paid Media strategies.
• A creative approach to SEO/Paid Media campaigns.
• Mentoring & managing - drive analytics, learning/research and thought leadership.
• Owning client relationships and department commercials.
• A self-starter, entrepreneur.
• 5+ years’ hands-on SEO/Paid Media agency experience.
• A thorough understanding of all aspects of SEO/Paid Media, and the ability to relate this knowledge to colleagues and clients.
• Experience of SEO/Paid Media for international search engines and markets.
• Impeccable communications and project management skills.
• Management and/or mentoring experience.
• High standard of written and spoken English.
• Confident with numbers and budgets - a commercial approach to projects.
• Second language and an interest in China is a bonus.
• 29 days’ annual leave.
• Workplace pension, life insurance and PHI.
• Latest iPhone and laptop of your choice.
• Phone insurance, cinema and restaurant discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and more.
• Comfortable work environment, snacks and drinks, birthday gifts, company lunches.
• A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
• You will be working on great clients with equally smart and passionate people.
• Opportunity of options/equity in the agency as a departmental head. We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to join our growing management team and build with us. Job hoppers not welcome.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference. Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.