Territory Sales Manager - West Midlands
We are looking to interview ambitious and energetic Sales Managers whose experience has been gained whilst selling in the New Homes or Park Home/ Leisure Home sectors. Previous experience in one of the above industry is a pre-requisite for any successful applicant.
The position is field based with a designated territory and will offer a challenging opportunity, a competitive basic salary and generous incentive scheme with a car allowance. Previous sales experience is essential however full training on our services will be provided.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing sales and client relationships. The position involves you visiting potential clients at their premises to outline and promote the company’s services and range of benefits.
About the role:
- To identify and approach potential developers, park home and leisure home clients, identify their needs and develop suitable presentations of our services
- Develop sales strategies to capture and develop clients
- To prepare and issue proposals for relevant services as and when required by potential clients
- To attend seminars, exhibitions, open days, sales presentations and client training sessions which may require some weekend working in accordance with company requirements
- To follow up information requests with further literature and verbal communication
- To produce reports and analyse data on behalf of success criteria
- To produce letters and effective proposals for clients
- To organise and facilitate presentations
- To build and maintain a good customer relationship
- Willing to travel throughout designated territory
- The role may require overnight stays
- Previous knowledge in the New Homes or Park Home /Leisure Home sector is essential
- Previous sales experience is essential with a proven track record, results driven
- Ambitious and hardworking; enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are key
- Customer focused
- A good team player with a positive attitude
- Flexible, enthusiastic with a degree of tenacity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with the minimum of supervision
- Portray professionalism and commercial awareness
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and is target and money motivated
- Demonstrate a 'cando’ attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Ideally educated to GCSE standard with a minimum of Grade C of above in Maths and English
- Accurate, numerate with excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Full UK driving licence
This role offers uncapped commission for highly motivated and driven individuals. If you have previous Sales Management experience in the leisure home industry, have your own transport (car expenses included) and are happy to work away from home - To travel around the Birmingham and Bristol area then please contact us now.