Front of House Assistant Manager
An entrepreneurial serviced office provider are looking for an Front of House Assistant Manager to assist with managing the operations of their central London office.
The company are like no other serviced office provider. They operate in unbranded offices to enable clients to personalise their surroundings and have a boutique hotel style vibe to the communal areas. This along with always striving to do the simple things brilliantly is why they are continuing to grow the brand with an exceptional team alongside them.
The Front of House Assistant Manager role plays a key part in supporting the Centre Manager by ensuring that their clients' service needs are being met.
Duties will include:
- Training, managing and motivating the service assistants. Acting as their mentor and providing encouraging support to them whilst ensuring they work as part of a team.
- Ensuring the building is always shown to the highest standard; kitchens, meeting rooms and communal areas should be immaculate and functional at all times.
- Assisting with clients moving in and their office set up including telephone requirements, floor plans and keeping on top of the administration eg access passes, internal phone lines etc.
- Step into the Centre Managers shoes when required.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Assisting with organising on-site client events
- Opening and closing the centre
Requirements and attributes:
- Positive energy and attitude
- Organisational skills
- Previous management experience from the hotel/ customer service industry
- Excellent communication
- Drive and determination
The company provides on sit support from 7am - 7pm. This is covered by 9 hour shifts (1 hour for lunch) on a rotational basis between the team.
Applicants must be available to attend Interviews on Thursday 20th July.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.