Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
1 day left
- Full Time
Residential Conveyancing ParalegalMayfair, London£25,000 - £32,000 + BenefitsThis well-established reputable Legal 500 firm operate from modern, boutique offices in Mayfair alongside their regional corporate head office. The firm deals with high net worth residential property and development transactions for a range of clientele across London.They are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their highly regarded Residential Property team. To provide support and assist the residential development team on site acquisitions and the refinancing of development sites. Duties will include land registry applications, collating documents, chasing replies and instructions, and preparing title packs.The successful candidate will be proactive, and committed to offering first class services to the clients.Key Responsibilities
- Assisting fee earners with high value residential property matters.
- As appropriate, running a small caseload of matters independently.
- Working directly with clients and partners to ensure a seamless service.
- Assisting heavily with post exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and seeing them through to completion.
- Assisting with all aspects of post completion matters including title registration and SDLT (Stamp Duty Land Tax) returns.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 12 month`s solid experience in assisting/handling residential conveyancing matters.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with some previous experience of drafting and effective management of client expectations.
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the team and implementing appropriately.
- Willingness to get involved and act as a team player on client matters and provide general departmental support.
- Advanced IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent file management skills and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable; capable of meeting financial targets.
- A personable and confident manner.
- An organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills.
- Ideally have completed the GDL or LPC, although this is not essential.
- Candidates with a wealth of Residential Property experience will also be looked upon favourably.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny at Ashville Knight on or email to .