Assistant Branch Manager
My client is one of the UK’s leading PVC-U manufacturing organisations, and are currently recruiting an Assistant Branch Manager to work alongside the Branch Manager in effectively managing their established branch.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager and Regional Management, you will need to demonstrate sales lead work history, preferably into the PVC Building products and General Building Markets.
An ability to manage staff and have good IT skills is also essential for this position.
They are looking for hard working sales driven person to take on this exciting opportunity.
• Quoting and selling of the PVCu product range to customers
• Managing cash, banking and payment schemes in accordance with company procedures and policies
• Responsible for Stock Control, process and checks
• Liaising and utilising support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required at all times observing authorisation levels set
• Reporting information on costs, sales and business performance
• Managing daily delivery and dispatch process and ensuring correct routing
• Ensuring Invoices, Sales Orders and Credit notes are entered on to the system within a set time frame
• Excellent Sales, Communication and organisation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge and significant experience within the PVCu Window and Composite Door industry
• Be self motivated, driven and enthusiastic
• Basic computer skills including using a window design system
• Previous sales experience
The role is full time with a competitive package offering the freedom and opportunity for the right individual a fresh new challenge to create, build and grow the business.
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven`t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel.