Automotive Sales Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in Yeovil.
Salary: Up to £17,000 Basic, OTE £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Sales Administrator Required For Prestige Main Car Dealer - Yeovil
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator for their motor trade dealership in Yeovil.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
* Maintain administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards.
* Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
* Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
* Compile and reconcile all relevant records to for the prompt collection of payments.
* Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
* Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
Main Dealer motor trade experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J71998, Sales Administrator, Yeovil.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.