Financial Reporting Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager for a US-owned retailer based in Central London.
The role is an exciting, newly created position reporting into the Head of Finance for Europe. You will have responsibility for the accounting & reporting for a number of european subsidiaries. For this reason, my client requires a German speaking candidate in order to build strong relationships with the local finance teams.
You will be responsible for:
* Accounting & Statutory Reporting
* Preparation of management accounts
* Variance Analysis, identifying key opportunities & risks
* Balance sheet reconciliations
Candidates must be:
* Strong financial accounting background
* IFRS and US GAAP experienced
You can be qualified or part-qualified/QBE. This opportunity is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful retailer with career opportunities to grow and develop into the Financial Controller role in 2-3 years.