Automotive Aftersales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Aftersales Manager Required in Carlisle.
Salary: Up to £45,000 Basic, OTE £75,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Aftersales Manager Required for Prestige Vehicle Main Dealer - Carlisle
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Aftersales Manager at our client's Franchise Car Dealer in Carlisle.
Responsible to the General Manager and overseeing a large Aftersales team, your key job purpose is to achieve parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles and to manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
As an Aftersales Manager, your objectives will be:
- Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management, overseeing a workshop of 15+ Technicians and a team of 5 advisors.
- Recruit and select team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction indicators within the business.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, and cost of sales).
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the manufacturer and our client's operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet HSO requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Aftersales team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
In order to be eligible for this role you will be required to hold a strong and successful background in a franchise dealer Aftersales or service management.
Due to the size of the role, the successful candidate will be a strong character with a big personality, capable of managing a large workshop and able to get the best out of a big team. As such, experience in a similar role, overseeing a 15+ Tech workshop, is a must.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Liam Ludlow quoting J71995, Aftersales Manager, Carlisle.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.