Newly Qualified Teacher - SW London
Newly Qualified Teacher ( KS2 ) required at friendly and supportive 2 form entry primary school in South West London from September 2017
** Newly Qualified Teacher ( NQT )
** KS2 Teaching position
** Excellent NQT programme
** South West London
The school are looking for an inspirational newly qualified teacher who:
- Has an up to date DBS check (clear of convictions)
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE) to teach in the United Kingdom
- Has taught across KS2 year group
- Has a passion for inspiring others through their teaching
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
About the school;
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- 2 form entry school
- Shared planning
- Good OFSTED
- On site staff car parking and close to main transport links
- Excellent NQT programme
- Fast CPD opportunities
- in class teaching assistants
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
The salary will be in line with the Inner London pay scale. Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and further engagement will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safeguarding policies.