5 days left
- Full Time
Salary £18K - £25K (DOE)
Temporary to permanent
Due to expansion our well established client is seeking for a Copy Writer to join their friendly, busy team in Barnstaple. The role would be ideal for candidates taking their first steps in an exciting career. However, the Copy Writer must have credible knowledge of MS Office packages, experience using content management systems and a solid understanding of SEO best practices.
The role of a Copy Writer involves creating optimised descriptions for healthcare. You will be required to create unique engaging copy that is optimised and informative to customers. It is essential that the suitable candidate has a natural flair with written content that will ultimately inspire website visitors to enquire about the clients services.
The suitable candidate
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Fast learner with a good attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Previous experience within a content writing/SEO role
- Experience using content management systems.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. Creative Writing, English, and Journalism)
- Portfolio of creative work
- Be a fast learner with a great attitude
Hours of work
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:15pm
In return our client will offer
A permanent contract for the right candidate.