Business Tax Senior Executive - Top 10 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working with an award-winning Top 10 Firm who are looking to recruit a Business Tax Senior Executive. The firm is looking for someone CTA qualified although someone with significant experience in Business Tax will also be considered.
In this role, you will be a part of the Business Tax department providing taxation services to mainly corporate clients. You will in charge of your own portfolio of clients, preparing tax provisions for financial statements, tax returns and computations, carrying out tax consultancy work and deals with HMRC, clients and third parties.
- Prepare/review corporate tax computations at provision and final stage
- Prepare corporate, partnership and overseas landlord tax returns
- Draft tax disclosure notes and prepare deferred tax computations for inclusion in the financial statements
- Deal with HMRC correspondence including reviewing/preparing letters for review
- Communicate with clients to obtain relevant information or to resolve queries
- Review relevant aspects of draft financial statements, such as transfer pricing issues
- Build and maintain good working relationships with and clients and colleagues
- Ensure deadlines are met and issues are brought up with the senior team members
- Update Alphatax on a regular basis
- Delegate work to more junior members of staff as appropriate
If you would like to know more about this Business Tax Senior Executive, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers