KS2 Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea
4 days left
- Full Time
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Year 5 Class Teaher required at thriving 2 form entry primary school in West London, Kensington and Chelsea from September 2017. GOOD Ofsted rating.
** Key Stage 2 Year 5 Teacher
** Full time/Permanent
** Kensington and Chelsea, West London
** September 2017 Start
REESON Education is delighted to be working with a friendly and supportive 2 form entry primary school in West London, Kensington and Chelsea. The school has recently been rated Good by Ofsted and they have a fanastic link to the wider community and repuation in the area.
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Qualified up to the level of PGCE/QTS
- Enthusiastic and Engaging through their teaching with a Can do attitude.
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) and similar middle management experience desirable but not imperative. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.e
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and fast progression
- Inner London salary main and upper payscale
- The potential of TLR for the right candidate.
- Supportive and strong senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, a vibrant and mixed staff team
- Recently rated Good by OFSTED
- On-site parking and good transport links close to the train station
- 3 form entry
- Lovely children who are eager to learn
Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview and please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Subject to a full DBS check.