Peripatetic Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN
Peripatetic Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN )- Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health / Learning Disability
Location: £31,300 - £36,600 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
** £2,100 welcome bonus!! **
Service Details / Job Description:
Our client, a well-established healthcare company, are seeking a Peripatetic Nurse to work across various locations between Norwich and Bury St Edmonds. The services in which this Nurse will be working are for clients with mental health issues and/or learning disabilities.
As well as a £2,100 welcome bonus (paid in 3 instalments) this company offer a fantastic benefits package and further details of these can be seen below. Nurses also receive excellent support, training and development. As a Peripatetic Nurse you will receive the freedom of working across a number of different services whilst maintaining the security of a permanent position.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. All applicants must have a true passion for nursing and providing the best possible standards of care to all service users.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills and excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills, flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to