Legal Secretary - Family
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Family Law Legal Secretary looking to gain further experience in a vibrant and energetic award winning firm? This firm stands out from the crowd; they have a high staff retention rate due to their friendly workplace culture. The firm have a strong client base with an interesting and diverse workload.
You will be joining as a Legal Secretary in their Rochester office in Medway. The role will primarily involve providing administration support and secretarial service to a Solicitor in the Family team. The role comprises all aspects of Family law work.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join the Family department of this growing firm in Rochester.
- You will have an interest in legal matters and understanding of the need for confidentiality
- You will have experience of working with Family law
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and prioritising your workload is essential
- You will have confident and articulate telephone and interpersonal skills
- You should possess good numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- You should have good people and social skills, including tact, patience, understanding and persuasiveness
- Salary up to £20,000
This is an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure and skills in Family law matters as a Legal Secretary, based in Rochester, Medway.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.