Financial Control Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Seeking an Financial Control Assistant to undertake a 6 month contract
About The Role
- Review, sort, enter and despatch payments onto the general ledger system, via the cash book accounts or purchase ledger, with further spreadsheet analysis as required.
- Review, sort, and enter receipts onto the general ledger system, via the cash book account with further spreadsheet analysis as required. Check, prepare and supply ready for banking cheques, credit card slips and cash.
- Process, on a daily basis, journals and other inputs onto the nominal ledger. Reconcile the general ledger control accounts, using data from other Society records and software.
- Input, on a daily basis, miscellaneous bank items onto investors or borrowers accounts via the Summit mainframe. Assist with the department’s daily post, including bank statements, BACS advice notes, miscellaneous correspondence and telephone queries.
About Our Client
Reputable Financial Services company based in central Epsom
- AAT studier at intermediate level
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an accounts department.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
Things You Should Know
Opportunity for role to become and permanent one, free parking, subsidised canteen
Commutable from: Cobham, Crawley, Dorking, Epsom, Gatwick, Guildford, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate,
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)