Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an individual to execute the digital marketing requirements for the Inenco group, with an initial focus on the SME channel. This is a permanent role within the Marketing team who are a small but growing team of marketing industry professionals who have fun whilst creating engaging 'best in industry’ experiences that are associated with the Inenco brand.
This role will be given plenty of strategy and direction from the outset, with regular guidance from management and access to internal and external resource pool. Over time this role will be expected to become the owner for digital marketing across the business taking the lead on projects and inputting into if not owning the strategic direction of digital marketing.
- Developing and managing digital assets, such as websites & social media profiles.
- Implement a digital acquisition strategy, to include email, social, and SEM.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans and brand guidelines.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns & co-ordinating with sales activities.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Assisting with the identification of potential strategic partners through relationship marketing.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 GSCE’s A-C including Maths & English
- Bachelors Degree in a marketing or digital related subject
- 3 years experience in a marketing or digital environment
- Experience of managing social and email communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, content management systems, social media & google analytics
- Passion for digital and creativity
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills
Successful candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Post graduate degree qualification in digital marketing
- Experience of working with transactional websites
- Understanding of HTML coding
- Copy writing skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Copy writing skills
- Confident & dynamic personality
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon skills and experience), this role also includes eligibility to annual company bonus scheme
Location: Based in Liverpool but with regular weekly travel to our Head Office in Lytham (1-2 days per week)
Benefits: Inenco offers a variety of benefits including free tea and coffee, on-site costa, dental plans, cycle to work schemes, retail discounts, dining cards, childcare vouchers, monthly incentives plus many more.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to our careers team.
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for interview. This post is subject to evidence of essential qualifications, satisfactory references and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.