Head Concierge - High End Development
2 days left
- Full Time
£28,000 annual salary
Monday - Friday 9am -5pm with occasional 7am-3pm/3pm-11pm plus 1 weekend in 4 as acting duty manager
Are you an exceptionally well presented Concierge with enviable customer service skills?
Do you like the sound of being the face of a stunning residential development?
Are you looking for an opportunity in the heart of London with a rewarding company?
An established client is seeking a Head Concierge to provide exceptional service to residents and guests at an exclusive property in the Kensington area. We require a strong manager with experience of looking after a team of 10+.
You will be the first stop for residents and guests and ensure the delivery of seamless 5* personalised Concierge services.
Overview of the role:
- Greet residents and guests, familiarising the names of residents and securing approval before allowing access to unknown guests / visitors
- Arrange services such as dinner reservations, entertainment tickets, travel arrangements, etc.
- Offer knowledge of the local area and service providers in the community
- General assistance such as taking package deliveries, logging them and delivering them to residents
- Timely resolution on housekeeping and maintenance issues
- Administrative duties such as keeping records of maintenance and service providers, frequents guests, etc.
- Supervise the team, leading by example to deliver service in conjunction with the client's procedures and policies
We are looking for someone with experience of a delivering exceptional Concierge services in 5* hotels or luxury residential developments.
You will need to be passionate about making guest's experience the best it can possibly be and have an unflappable temperament. What's more, the successful candidate will be proud of what London has to offer and knowledgeable of what's on, where's good to eat and the like.
You will need to be resourceful, discreet and enjoy being part of a bigger team.
You will also:
- Be a great communicator with a high level of written and spoken English
- Have exceptional personal presentation
- Have proven experience of managing a larger team
- Have some knowledge of operational procedures
If you feel that you're suited to this role and looking for an opportunity where your job satisfaction will soar then get in touch today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant*