Legal Cashier Supervisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Working as part of the Accounts team, you will be responsible for supervising the cashier function of the firm.
Ensuring that the cashier function and service provided runs accurately and that records are kept up to date.
My client is a growing law firm based in the City of London.
As the Legal Cashier Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
Being the primary contact and maintaining strong relationships with the firm's banks
- Preparing and monitoring data on performance of the cashier function, checking interest receipts, interest payments and bank charges, and providing basic treasury function duties as required
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation files for review
- Assisting the Financial Director with COFA duties
The be considered for the role of Legal Cashier Supervisor you must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 A-C grades at A Level
- Exposure to cashier responsibilities and a supervisory position
- Excellent knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Excellent Excel skills and all round Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of Accounts software
- AAT or higher
- Previously managed relationships with banks and assisted COFA with their responsibilities
An exciting opportunity to work for a growing law firm in the City of London.
This role offers a competitive salary and other additional benefits.